I was lucky enough to receive the Versatile Blogger Award! How nice is that, right? I know, it made my day!!!
There are some rules that come with this award:
Rule #1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
The super sweet ladies of Sew Stylish Boutique were nice enough to give me this award! Thank you Heather & Rose! Check out this friend duo of crafter extraordinaires and while you are over at their charming site, make sure to hit up their recipe for DIY Pumpkin Spiced Vanilla Latte! YUM! Now you don’t have to spend $5 a pop to get some fall season deliciousness every morning!!! They also host a link party on Tuesdays so be sure to stop on by and check out all the awesome projects that were linked up! (Oh and for the record, I would have said this even if it wasn’t one of the rules!!!))
Rule #2: Share 7 Things about yourself
7 things about me:
1. I have a *small* crush on Bruce Willis. And by *small* I mean Huge and by crush, I mean obsession.
2. I want to grow up to be Sarah Richardson and have my own show on HGTV! Complete with my own Tommy Smythe also!
3. I can bend my thumb, from the top knuckle to the tip, backwards 90 degrees. It grosses people out.
4. I don’t like ice in my drinks.
5. I can water ski with no hands. (I put the rope behind my knees!)
6. The clothes in my closet are all sorted by color in order of the Rainbow.
7. I constantly twirl my hair. Like so constantly, I even annoy myself!
Rule #3: Pass the award on to 15 blogs that were recently discovered!
I hope you all take a minute and check out these awesome ladies and their awesome blogs! So many great ideas, crafts, recipes, stories and parenting advice. Not to mention, wonderful company!!!